Now you can make a dream come true!!!
Buy your own bit of the Moon
- for less than a fiver!1
A full acre [0.4047 hectares] of the Moon can be yours for just £4.99
- and no VAT to pay!1
We can offer you;
- Full Telescopic Access for nearside plots - check out what's happening in and around
your personal area of the Moon2.
- Total Privacy for Farside Plots - no chance of those nosy neighbours on Earth spying
- Almost 100% Pollution Free - contamination from the Earth is minimal.
- No Global Warming Problems - lacking a dense atmosphere, the Moon is not subject to the
- No Ozone Hole Problems - lacking an ozone layer, the Moon is not subject to ozone erosion by the release of chlorocarbons and other active gases.
- Free Meteorites! - no additional charge is made for spaceborne materials which impact on your personal plot.
- Independent Solar Access - the Moon is in no way dependent on the Earth for its access to light from the Sun3.
- Courtesy Cars Available - ex-NASA Moon-buggies are available for your unlimited use
at selected sites4.
- No MoT's - the Ministry of Transport has no jurisdiction on the Moon and no authority to require testing of vehicles in any way, shape or form.
- Perfect Weather All Day Long - no chance of rain, snow, hail, fog, thunderstorms or any Earth-style violent weather interrupting a lunar picnic. The Sun shines all through the day, and the days are two whole Earth weeks long - guaranteed!
- Dark Skies for Astronomers - no light pollution, no clouds, no atmospheric distrubances of any kind. The Moon offers the perfect viewing platform for astronomers and the nights are a massive 14 Earth days long - guaranteed - for your added viewing pleasure!
- Permanently Low Gravity - Unconditionally Guaranteed! On the Moon, you will weigh just one-sixth of your weight on the Earth. Instant slimming without the need
- No VAT - the European Union has no powers of taxation on the Moon.
For the full details of this and other exciting and totally bogus services, please contact:
Romiley Literary Circle
c/o Farrago & Farrago, 10 SK6 4EG, Romiley, G.B.
Created for Romiley Literary Circle by Henry T. Smith Productions. © RLC, 2001
|1 Highlands, £4.99/acre, Maria, £9.99/acre.|
2Weather permitting, clouds or daylight may have an adverse effect on viewing
3 Some transient light loss may occur during eclipses by the Earth.
4 May need battery charge/replacement and full service.