|Is it just a pile of old fridges which has grown because the Government signed up blindly to a piece of euro-legislation without thinking of the consequences? Possibly. Or could it be:
- Tony Blair's new holding camp for illegal immigrants?
- A modern future for the prison system - individual cells for the convicts?
- The next winner of the Turner Prize?
- Where the Government hides its bad-news press releases?
- Somewhere to keep persistent child criminals inhumanely?
- An alternative to trollies in corridors for the NHS?
- A new home for the Tate Modern?
- The latest extension to the British Library?
- The latest in Japanese-style stack-the-bodies-up hotels?
- Where the Chancellor hides his "War Chest" between elections?
- Blair's next "Big Idea" after the Millennium Dome?
- Emergency housing for flood victims?
- Britain's Camp X-Ray?
- Emergency accommodation for poor people who can't afford houses?