FRONT PAGE  To Front PageTo CIA Archive  CIA MENU
7681. Nicholas Hamilton
Subject: Dear Friend

Dear Friend

I hope my e-mail meets you well. I am in need of your assistance. My name is
Nickolas Hamilton of the Engineering Unit of US Military here in Baghdad in
Iraq; we have about $30 Million US dollars that we want to move out of the
country in three digital boxes. My partners and I need a good partner out
there, someone we can trust to receive the funds on our behalf.

It is oil money and legal.
We have made arrangements with a Diplomatic Courier Service that will move the
funds out of Iraq as a Family Treasures, also we have made arrangement to
transfer the said fund through Bank of Baghdad depending on what you want, The
most important thing is; Can We Trust you once the funds get to you, simply
take out 30% as your share and keep the remaining 70% for us.

Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place where the funds can be sent
to, ours is sending it to you safely.

If you are interested I will furnish you with more Details upon receipt of your
response and contact details. But I can assure you the whole process is simple
and we must keep a low profile at all times. I look forward to your reply and

Nickolas Hamilton
Private Email:

To Page Topto PAGE TOP
FRONT PAGE  To Front Pageto cia archive  CIA MENU