FRONT PAGE  To Front PageTo CIA Archive  CIA MENU
771. Martin Jordan

From:Mr. Martin Jordan # 11 Cnr Hamilton House, Ziervogel Streets, Arcadia, Pretoria, South Africa. Tel+ 27- 7636-56061


I am Mr.Martin Jordan, and I work in the International operation department in a Local Bank here in South Africa. On a routine inspection I discovered a dormant domiciliary account with a BAL. Of $15,000,000 (FIFTEEN MILLION USD) on further discreet investigation, I also discovered that the account holder has long since passed away (dead) leaving no beneficiary to the account.

The bank will approve this money to any foreigner because the former operator of the a/c is a foreigner and from Iraq in particular and I am certainly sure that he is dead, and nobody will come again for the claim of this money A foreigner can only claim this money with legal claims to the account Holder; therefore I need your cooperation in this transaction.

I will provide the necessary information and legal documents needed in order to claim this money, But you will need to provide or open an account where this can be transferred. If interested send your Full Names and contact address with your private Telephone No. And Fax number.I wish for utmost confidentiality in handling this transaction as my job and the future of my family would be jeopardized if it were breached.

So if you are interested mail me back and i tell you how we shall proceed.

I want to assure you that the transaction is without risk if due process is followed accordingly. Finally I will give you 30% for your corporation while me and my colleagues shall share the remaining 70%. I look forward to a favorable response from you

Thank's for your maxinium co-operation.

Mr.Martin Jordan

To Page Topto PAGE TOP
FRONT PAGE  To Front PageTo CIA Archive  CIA MENU